University Hospital Sharjah is a tertiary care multispecialty hospital located in the campus of University of Sharjah. It has a distinguished team of doctors, nurses and allied health professionals with immense expertise, capable of addressing and managing even the most complicated medical conditions. In addition to the hospital's interest to use the latest technologies in the field of medicine, its proximity to the academic complex of the College of Medicine and Pharmacy at University of Sharjah facilitates academic and scientific affiliation.
With the excepetional support and patronage of His Highness Sheikh Dr. Sultan bin Mohammed Al Qassimi, Member of the Supreme Council and Ruler of Sharjah, University Hospital Sharjah will always endeavor to be the leading healthcare provider in the region.
UHS will be acknowledged as one of the leading Health Care Institutions in the UAE and in the future, the entire region.
Their mission is to improve the health and well being by delivering exceptional healing experience, unrelenting attention to clinical best practices, patient safety and an unparalleled passion and commitment to exceed patient’s expectations, offered in a caring, convenient, compassionate and collaborative care environment.
- Integrity: They believe in honesty, fairness and self-scrutiny in everything they do.
- Quality and Innovation: Continuous compliance with quality improvement systems & standards focused on the unique needs of each patient. They believe the effective pursuit of creative ideas leads to improvements, creating a better future.
- Service Excellence: They strive for excellence in their day-to-day operations by means of efficiency, expertise and preeminent patient care.
- Respect: They believe in fostering an environment where all are valued and respected, and that respects the cultural heritage of their community.
- Team work: They nurture success by promoting collaboration and teamwork to improve patient care and performance; meet community need and anticipate the demands of a dynamic healthcare environment.
- Accountability: Accountability to their clients through measurable objectives and clear responsibility and transparency within the whole organization.
- Social Responsibility: They will make a positive difference in the lives of the people they serve and contribute positively back to their community, both as an organisation and as individuals.