University Hospital (UHS) Sharjah, Sharjah
University City, Sharjah
University Hospital Sharjah's service strengths are:
- 325 Beds spread across multiple specialities, 34 Emergency beds, 22 ICU beds, 8 Labor & delivery rooms, 7 Operating theatre, 20 Neonatal ICU, 12 Hemodialysis beds, Physiotherapy department and Cardiac catheterization laboratory.
- 46 Outpatient clinics for most of the specialities.
- The first of its kind Center for Breast Care in Sharjah which caters to early detection, treatment and follow up of tumours and other breast diseases. It also provides appropriate surgical and cosmetic solutions for all women.
- The regional centre of excellence for maternity care with dedicated theatre suite, fetal assessment unit and ultrasound department.
- Level 3 NICU equipped to care for neonatal premature babies born at 23 weeks gestation and above as well as babies born with critical illnesses at all gestational ages.
- 24/7 Emergency services
- 24/7 Pharmacy services
University Hospital (UHS) Sharjah Doctors
Dr. Suhail Al-Amad
Dr. Mohamed Sarwat Amr
Dr. Abeer Abdul Sattar
Dr. Reem Haj Ali
Dr. Betul Rahman
University Hospital (UHS) Sharjah Location & Contact
Accepted payment methods
About University Hospital (UHS) Sharjah
Show University Hospital (UHS) Sharjah that you want them to be part of the community
Want to get your clinic registered in Okadoc?