Ground Floor, Al Burj Building, Near Arab Mall (Old Al Taawun Mall), Sharjah, UAE
• Opened its doors on the 7th of July 2014
• The team handles stress management, relationship issues, family or friends, infertility in the workplace, advice on how to increase fertility
• Two locations – Dubai-Sharjah Highway and Jumeirah Lake Towers
• Treatments include – ovulation induction, IUI, PESA, TeSA, IVF, ICSI, Blastocyst culture and transfer, egg and sperm freezing, time-lapse studies of embryos, pre implantation genetic screening of embryos, laparoscopy, colposcopy, hysteroscopy and miscarriage treatments
• 3 and 4-dimensional ultrasound scanning and colour doppler available
• Amniocentesis for advanced maternal age and cyst aspiration
• High success rate – between 2004 to 2014, 2500 births resulted from fertility treatments
Conceive – The Gynaecology & Fertility Hospital was established on July 7, 2004. The hospital has a multinational team of internationally-trained clinicians specializing in assisted reproduction treatment, as well as health and fitness experts specializing in diet, exercise, and healthy lifestyle. They also provide special guidance such as stress and relationship issues management in support of patient treatment or infertility.
Conceive – The Gynaecology & Fertility Hospital currently has two hospitals operating in two different locations. Conceive – The Gynaecology & Fertility Hospital Sharjah is the first hospital located in Northern Emirates, Dubai, that can be easily accessed by patients from various regions such as Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait.
Under the leadership of Dr Pankaj Shrivastav, the team strives to provide high-quality reproduction treatments using advanced technology. The treatments offered include Ovulation Induction, IUI, PESA, TeSA, IVF, ICSI, Blastocyst culture and transfer, Egg and Sperm Freezing, Time Lapse Studies of Embryos, Pre-Implantation Genetic Screening of Embryos, Laparoscopy, Colposcopy, Hysteroscopy, and Recurring Miscarriages Treatment. The team is also equipped with 3- and 4-dimensional ultrasound scanning and colour Doppler equipment, allowing ultrasound-guided procedures such as amniocentesis for advanced maternal age and cyst aspiration.
They have been helping the birth of more than 2500 babies from 2004 to 2014, which shows their high success rate in overcoming male and female fertility. The Hospital’s pregnancy rates also increased and the success will continue as they aim to gain more patient satisfaction and always uphold the highest standard of their treatments