Virtual Consultation With Doctors Through Okadoc
During this COVID-19 pandemic period and self-quarantine, it is getting even harder to seek medical help. Most of the time, we become scared to leave our houses due to the fast spreading of coronavirus, especially we might think twice before coming into a medical facility.
With this in mind, Okadoc seeks a way to enable users to be in touch with healthcare providers. Now, anyone can book a doctor online and proceed to online consultation everywhere.
Here are the steps on how to book an online consultation via Okadoc:
- Enter Okadoc application on your phone or Okadoc website
- Enter the hospital name or the doctor’s name
- When you are in the hospital page, you can start selecting your preferred doctor
- If the doctor has become Okadoc’s online consultation partner, you can directly book the video consultation and fill in the preferred time for the consultation
- You can also choose the doctor by specialty from Okadoc’s homepage
- In Okadoc’s search result, you can select the new filter for video consultation
Benefits of Virtual Consultation
The incorporation of healthcare into the digital world has been going on for the last 2 years. It is now the time to start shifting many things to digital. There are many benefits that are offered by telemedicine. Some of the benefits include:
- Granting access to everyone who wishes to seek medical attention without having to leave their work
- Saves commuting time
- Providing proper medical attention during uncertain situations
- Reduce hospital’s administration hassles
If you are feeling sick or experiencing certain symptoms, do not hesitate to seek medical attention promptly. Book your appointment or online consultation easily through Okadoc!
Okadoc now offers virtual consultation with trusted doctors and hospitals. Learn more here!
HPV is the most STD among men and women who are sexually active. HPV can lead to cancer and here are how to understand the infection better.
Often appear like other skin conditions, such psoriasis or atopic dermatitis, let’s find out more about seborrheic dermatitis here!
Spirulina is a type of blue green algae that is normally taken as dietary supplements. To understand more about spirulina’s effects, read this article.