Virtual Consultation With Doctors Through Okadoc
During this COVID-19 pandemic period and self-quarantine, it is getting even harder to seek medical help. Most of the time, we become scared to leave our houses due to the fast spreading of coronavirus, especially we might think twice before coming into a medical facility.
With this in mind, Okadoc seeks a way to enable users to be in touch with healthcare providers. Now, anyone can book a doctor online and proceed to online consultation everywhere.
Here are the steps on how to book an online consultation via Okadoc:
- Enter Okadoc application on your phone or Okadoc website
- Enter the hospital name or the doctor’s name
- When you are in the hospital page, you can start selecting your preferred doctor
- If the doctor has become Okadoc’s online consultation partner, you can directly book the video consultation and fill in the preferred time for the consultation
- You can also choose the doctor by specialty from Okadoc’s homepage
- In Okadoc’s search result, you can select the new filter for video consultation
Benefits of Virtual Consultation
The incorporation of healthcare into the digital world has been going on for the last 2 years. It is now the time to start shifting many things to digital. There are many benefits that are offered by telemedicine. Some of the benefits include:
- Granting access to everyone who wishes to seek medical attention without having to leave their work
- Saves commuting time
- Providing proper medical attention during uncertain situations
- Reduce hospital’s administration hassles
If you are feeling sick or experiencing certain symptoms, do not hesitate to seek medical attention promptly.
From the easiest summer salad recipe to simple desserts, these easy summer recipe ideas will keep your summery breezy.
Do you ever think that spending hours in front of the TV is not a healthy option for spending time? What if we told you that this has several benefits?
Sunburn is a skin burn that occurs if exposed to the sun for too long without precautions. Here are some tips on how to heal sunburn and how to prevent it.
For people who fast in Ramadan, Suhoor is considered as body fuel, this is why it’s important to have a balanced meal. Here is our healthy recipes selection
What is Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)? What causes it? How to detect it? And how to treat it? Learn more about how a billion people are impacted…
You’ve probably heard countless times how working out have many benefits for the whole body and mind. Here is 5 reasons why you should start working out now
Okadoc now offers virtual consultation with trusted doctors and hospitals. Learn more here!
You’ve probably heard of high-intensity interval training (HIIT), but what precisely does it entail and why are so many people talking about it?
Eid al-Adha (Festival of Sacrifice) is marked by the performance of a sacrifice, which is accomplished by slaughtering sheep and giving the meat slices among the poor, needy, and relatives.
The spread and development of vaccines against the COVID-19 pandemic herald its near end, but it will not happen overnight. In the meantime, continue to take precautions to protect yourself and others in everyday life and in travel.